11003 Posts in 2735 Topics by 1824 members
|Go to End|
13 December 2009 at 9:00am Last edited: 13 December 2009 9:04am
I hope someone can update the sphinx documentation with a bit of how-to. Here are the stumbling blocks I've run into:
1) With the SphinxSearch decorator applied to SiteTree & File, publishing is broken.
- [Warning] reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object at Line 105 in /usr/local/www/apache22/data/sapphire/core/ClassInfo.php
2) I've no idea how to use the module to run the indexer.
- where does the module write its config file, apart from the /dev/build screen?
- what has to be done to re-run the index when content changes
I'm running the 0.1 tag of the sphinx module and have done my own sphinx integration before, but only to the extent that we can periodically run the indexer via cron, and manually wrote our SQL query to feed the indexer.
Once I understand the issue better, I'll file a bug. Until then, help!
|Go to Top|