10848 Posts in 2516 Topics by 1792 members
|Go to End||Next >|
5 March 2010 at 2:49pm Last edited: 5 March 2010 2:59pm
Thanks for your speedy reply. I was running version 0.1.0, so just updated to 0.2.0 (though could have sworn I downloaded them from the same place...)
Have flushed all I can think of (db, dv, menus page, admin page), but am seeing a new problem now:
When I go to menus, I see Custom Menus in the left pane, but when I click on one of the menus it loads up a page in the right pane - seems to be corresponding the custom menu item with the equivalent page in the list. I know these are linked because when I make a change to one of these and then go to the content tab that change is still there.
Does it help if I make you a guest login? This is a test site so doesn't matter if stuff gets broken.
6 March 2010 at 12:10am
Interesting, I have been getting the exact same error on one of my sites. I had assumed it was something I had done for that site, because every other site I am using this module on works fine.
What other modules have you got installed? I am wondering if maybe there is a conflict with one of the third party modules that is causing this :s.
Also, the page you downloaded 0.1.0 from would have been the same, all old versions are listed at the bottom of the page when a newer version is made available.
6 March 2010 at 1:58am
Ok, I think I have identified this issue as a conflict with CMS Workflow. Carol, can you confirm if you are using this module?
6 March 2010 at 8:13am
No I don't... the only other module I had installed was User Forms, which I've just uninstalled and the problem is still there...
7 March 2010 at 12:34pm
Hmm, I think I don't really use Userforms very often, its more than possible that they are both causing a similar conflict.
Ugh, this is not going to be fun to debug... So much AJAX, not enough time! :s
7 March 2010 at 1:33pm
I have done that now and it seems to work. The change is in the trunk, or I have attached the latest version if you don't use SVN.
Try it out, let me know if it is working.
8 March 2010 at 4:17pm
Brilliant, crossing fingers must have worked!
Just one more thing you should know; not a problem for me but suspect you will want to fix it:
When I delete menus from the left hand pane, it tells me that delete has failed and the menu still seems to be there, though when I refresh the admin page, the deleted menus are gone.
8 March 2010 at 9:08pm
I have experienced some problems with deleting, it is on my list of things to fix/improve . I have not seen a 'Delete Failed' message though. Maybe its because of a difference in Silverstripe version number. Cheers for the update though, I will push that to the top of my list of things to fix.
Glad that is is (for the most part) working for you now, hope you enjoy .
|Go to Top||Next >|