10378 Posts in 2194 Topics by 1710 members
|Go to End|
24 February 2010 at 2:17pm
I have noticed that on Molloms website their audio assist feature is very different from how the one downloaded from SS works. It seems theirs is cross browser functional.
The current SS module sees to have issues with working effectively on all browsers. I also had a client tell me his is autoplying. I think this is an issue with either him having an old version of a browser or some weird setting. Not sure though.
Has anyone else experienced these types of issues? Any solutions?
3 March 2010 at 1:35am
The mollom site uses Drupal for it's CMS. I don't 'know' Drupal, but I did download the module to have a look. The Drupal Mollom implementation looks to be totally different from SilverStripe's, in that it doen't even seem to use the official mollom.php library, as SilverStripe does. The library uses a simple <object type="audio/mpeg" ... > tag, where Drupal uses a flash player, jQuery and Ajax.
For me, I usually disable the audio captcha, just for the time being...
3 March 2010 at 2:49am
Yeah, that is exactly what I did! It's a bummer that Mollom isn't cross browser compatible via SS. I found an interesting article about Re-Captcha customization that I will post in a bit. I have stayed away from that system because i wasnt sure how to change the styling of the module outside of color scheme. The article is pretty good at showing you how to do basically anything you want with the module including width which was the biggest issue.
|Go to Top|