10849 Posts in 2516 Topics by 1792 members
|Go to End|
3 November 2010 at 7:07am
We've been using silverstripe for about 3 years as our companies intranet. A few months ago we switched hosting and decided to upgrade to the latest version (we were at 2.2). After the upgrade some of our module's and scripting was not compatible, most of which we have changed or recovered. This is one of the items that worked previously but for the life of me I can't get to work properly now.
Specific Info -
The password value is no longer retrieved and users aren't automatically logged in with their credentials. Originally this was done like so in the Page.php
And then was called in the Navigation.ss like so
<form id="WebLogin" action="http://mail.domain.com" method="post" target="_blank">
<input type="hidden" name="_user" value="$GetUserEmail">
<input type="hidden" name="_pass" value="$GetUserPass">
<input type="hidden" name="_action" value="login">
Since neither of these were initially working I changed the _user value to value="$CurrentMember.Email" which works fine.
I know there has been some changes in naming that I've missed somewhere or just some slight updating to the code but I just can't seem to get it. Hoping some fresh eyes will help! Thanks to anyone who can help and to all of you who already have with other posts throughout this forum!
|Go to Top|