10846 Posts in 2516 Topics by 1792 members
|Go to End|
12 February 2011 at 4:00pm
Sorry, I'd submit something to the SVN, but I'm kind of a goober at those things - plus, maybe this will help your SEO, somehow.
Recently, working on a project for our local Town Government, we decided to implement SilverStripe (is there any other choice?) because of the continued ease of use and my silly nosiness. The Town Manager wanted to have a document management system (we chose Alfresco) to handle all of the meeting minutes, briefs, etc. Nosing around the unmaintained modules, I tripped across the CMIS connector (GOD LOVE YOU, MARCUS!).
Again, being the silly goober I am, I fussed and fidgeted for a week trying to figure out why it "wouldn't work". Then my über l33T programmer friend Briley shoots me a blank stare and says "You're using Chrome again, aren't you? Works fine in Firefox."
Here's how he solved my week long "problem" in five minutes:
Inability to browse in Webkit browsers is due to character decoding issue. In Webkit browsers, the vertical pipe in the ID parameter is not decoded correctly (encoded as %7C). In ExternalContentPage.php, wherever this is:
$object = ExternalContent::getDataObjectFor($request->param('ID'));
I changed it to this:
$id = str_replace('%7C', '|', $request->param('ID'));
$object = ExternalContent::getDataObjectFor($id);
Thanks Briley & Marcus!
13 February 2011 at 3:43pm
Thanks for pointing this out! The best place to put this is the issues area on the modules homepage - https://github.com/nyeholt/silverstripe-cmis-connector that'll make sure Markus can track bugs.
14 February 2011 at 4:41am
Will do! Thanks, Will!
|Go to Top|