10706 Posts in 2388 Topics by 1763 members
|Go to End|
9 February 2012 at 9:18am
I have installed DataObjectManager and Uploadify.
I'm trying to use images that are already uploaded, but does not work correctly.
For example, if I have images in assets/Uploads/intro and I want use 2 of them:
1) Select 'Choose editing' tab
2) Combobox: - Select a folder - ==> assets/Uploads/intro
3) Check the 2 images I want (bar1.jpg, bar2.jpg).
4) Click 'Import' button.
5) Click 'Continue' button.
6) Editing file 1 of 2 (assets/Uploads/bar1.jpg)
7) Editing file 2 of 2 (assets/Uploads/bar2.jpg)
8) Click 'Finish' button.
The images are copied from assets/Uploads/intro to assets/Uploads
I just want to use these 2 images, I don't want to copy them to the assets/Uploads folder.
Is it right what Uploadify are doing?
9 February 2012 at 12:01pm Last edited: 9 February 2012 12:02pm
i think all of your images are dublicated to assets/uploads.
just add $Manager->copyOnImport = false; to your PageType. This should solve your problem.
9 February 2012 at 11:07pm
It works perfectly.
10 February 2012 at 2:16am
i had a similar problem which drove me crazy
|Go to Top|