10810 Posts in 2495 Topics by 1784 members
|Go to End||Next >|
13 August 2012 at 12:36am
New Feature (Still in development ): Plugins
- Ability to select which template used to render the gallery : edit the "Set Plugin" field in the "Settings" tab of the Gallery
- Upload simple_SGallery to your /themes/ folder . This is a sub_template which has files ONLY for the SGallery Module . Rename that folder to MyThemeName_SGallery .
- Working "Plugins" : Nivo , Overlay , Default ... just change the "Set Plugin" field to one of these & give it a test ;)
15 August 2012 at 11:10pm
Any Idea when will it be finalized??
15 August 2012 at 11:12pm
I got busy this week but trying to get it done by this Sunday ;)
20 August 2012 at 7:02pm
Any luck with the the module?? ;)
20 August 2012 at 7:20pm Last edited: 22 August 2012 10:21pm
I am working on extra functions as we speak . I had problem with making new images Auto Sort but now its fixed .
Still working on:
- $getByCategory function
- TickBox to inable/disable CSS&JS related to each plugin
- Custom Settings tab for each different JQueryPlugin
- Improved Plugins & templates . Some of the templates & plugins provided are not complete so you may have to modify some of them
Now I will post what I have , Its working with 2 Plugins & fall-back Default template . Give it a try
Inside this .zip file you have the Module & a sub_theme . Both need to be added in order for everything to work correctly .
* categories are not working yet
* Image size fields on the page are not being used in the Plugins yet, feel free to use them when you create your own
** Add the following in the header of your page :
* You need to include the latests JQuery Lib : <script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1/jquery.min.js"></script>
* for Overlay plugin, you need to include JQueryTools : <script src="http://cdn.jquerytools.org/1.2.7/all/jquery.tools.min.js"></script>
21 August 2012 at 7:41pm
I am really new at Silverstripe and I wanted some modul (compatible with SS 3), which I could put to my homepage, and it will do slideshow of images and text. Somethink like there: http://dell.cz/
Could you help me please?
22 September 2012 at 12:11pm
Thanks for sharing this module. I've been working on something similar as a DataExtension of the blog module, but may use your Gallery instead.
A note for others trying this out. SGallery requires the SortableGridField module
|Go to Top||Next >|