10808 Posts in 2494 Topics by 1782 members
|Go to End|
1 August 2013 at 3:45pm
I just tried to install and test the solr module on Ubuntu. What I did so far:
- install SS 3.0.5 from http://www.silverstripe.org/stable-download/ (had trouble doing composer install. Worked a few weeks ago but not any more)
- git clone https://github.com/silverstripe/silverstripe-postgresql.git - then renamed to postgresql and finished the installation successfully
- git clone https://github.com/nyeholt/silverstripe-multivaluefield - then renamed to multivaluefield
- git clone https://github.com/nyeholt/silverstripe-solr/ - then renamed to solr
- http://localhost/solr-test/dev/build gives me a number of errors, attached.
Any help would be appreciated.
28 August 2013 at 4:31pm
The solr module hasn't actually been tested against pgsql - you might be able to try modifying SolrGeoDBField on line 57 and change
but this may require the postgis extension.
(Given this binding to mysql I should probably roll back this built-in GIS support to an extension instead of part of the core module)
|Go to Top|