10930 Posts in 2613 Topics by 1810 members
|Go to End||Next >|
1 July 2009 at 3:04pm
No; the field wasn't there. I have added it, and it has since appeared.
Thank you for all the help - much appreciated.
2 July 2009 at 10:03pm Last edited: 5 July 2009 3:37am
I have gotten mollom and spamprotection to finally work on userforms 0.2 thanks to this thread! Thank you! Just took 2 fresh installs of the latest trunks of both mollom and spamprotection.
The only problem is that it works on my french site and my english version of userforms 0.2 doesn't work at all. I see it the same as the French side, but I can't change or add anything ( "error creating field" and "page not found" messages).
UPDATE: I am running 2.3.2. And I still have the same problem with my english version of userforms 0.2 being almost frozen compared to the French form.
This is what my _config.php has for th multiligual content:
/* Multilingual content */
// Enable Translatable
//Define allowed locales overriding those present in i18n::$common_locales
$allowed_locales = array(
'fr_FR' => array('French', 'French'),
'en_US' => array('English', 'English')
i18n::$common_locales = $allowed_locales;
The other issue I still have is where do I put the submit to email on userforms 0.2? For now the submissions are only going to my CMS.
Thank you very much for your help in advance,
3 July 2009 at 4:04pm
I seem to have a different issue than everyone else. When I go to Reports it shows Mollom as a Report. When I click on it I receive a notice at the bottom of the page stating there was an error loading the page in a red error box which disappears shortly after. My userform shows a text box which is titled "MollomField". The userform does NOT however display the Mollom captcha or audio controls. Does anyone have any suggestions?
4 July 2009 at 3:47am Last edited: 4 July 2009 3:55am
Translated user forms are working well here, but with the official 2.3.2 version and, as far I remember, not the 0.2 version of UserForms but a trunk version (not the latest). Sorry for not remembering which one, I'm not good at SVN.
As for Spam Protection, I'm still looking at what I'm doing bad: here, with the latest trunk versions of mollom, spamprotection and userforms, I still not see the spam field. Seems like something is broken in the layout, maybe related to this bug.
I've tested it with my theme and with blackcandy.
4 July 2009 at 11:25am
Juanitou - make sure all the userforms files uploaded successfully and the directory is called /userforms/ and then reload the cms - admin?flush=1. It looks like you have a cached version of something.
I have updated that ticket with some information
6 July 2009 at 5:38am
1) If I go to the reports page, the mollom report returns a red "error loading page". This has started occuring since I upgraded Silverstripe to 2.3.2. Prior to that it told me that my keys were valid.
2) In the userforms which are installed correctly and working, I get the spamprotection field. However, there isn't any captcha text displayed on the form, just the field itself. As it stands no one can complete the form as they keep getting told that they haven't entered in the correct captcha text. What have I missed?
3) Spamprotection / mollom don't seem to be working for my blog - 283 spam comments in a few hours. How do I get this working?
6 July 2009 at 11:56am
Same issues here. Gone through http://doc.silverstripe.org/doku.php?id=modules:mollom and the video presentation (using 2.3.1, Userforms 0.1 and stable spamprotection and mollom extenstions)
Reports showing keys are valid.
But nothing appears on any page comment section on the Blog at all. And we're getting 2-300 spam postings a day.
Anyone have any luck with getting the default comments working with this?
6 July 2009 at 12:09pm
Double-A-Ron try the recent daily builds of mollom, spamprotection. If you want spam protection on your userforms as well then you will need a recent daily build of userforms as well. Using SilverStripe 2.3.2 is ideal but I think mollom might still work on 2.3.1.
I am just about to release an update to the mollom and spam protection modules. A stable userforms release well come asap.
But nothing appears on any page comment section on the Blog at all.
Mollom does not show initially, it sliently checks the initial submit for any trace and if it does detect then it will show the captcha. You can force it to show the captcha by default by commenting out line 164 in PageCommentInterface.php ($protecter->setFieldMapping('Name', 'Comment');) comment that out and it should show the captcha for testing.
|Go to Top||Next >|