10377 Posts in 2193 Topics by 1709 members
All other Modules
Discuss all other Modules here.
|Go to End|
PHP Fatal error: Class 'HtmlEditorConfig' not found in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\silverstripe\genericdataadmin\code\GenericDataAdmin.php on line 105
1 July 2009 at 5:59am
I am just a newbie. I met the silverstripe just a few days ago. So far enjoying although I had some problems during installation but finally did it.
My problem is now with subsites. I know it is not a supported module but it should work at least somehow but I can't make it work. I did the followings and got some problems;
1. Installed genericdataadmin module -> success
2. Downloaded the latest subsites module (v1.0), opened the subsites-v0.1.tar.gz file. There was only a TAR file in it which was "subsites-v0.1.tar". Opened it with 7-zip. It was empty.??? What am I doing wrong? Something wrong with the file? -> no success
3. Downloaded subsites-trunk-r79775.tar.gz and opened it. It worked, files was in there. -> success
4. Installed subsites module -> success (did I?)
5. I saw subsites menu in CMS but I get the error "PHP Fatal error: Class 'HtmlEditorConfig' not found in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\silverstripe\genericdataadmin\code\GenericDataAdmin.php on line 105"
I am stuck! what is missing and where? What is this Class and how will I make it work?
Any help is appreciated.
|Go to Top|