10930 Posts in 2613 Topics by 1810 members
|Go to End||Next >|
10 August 2009 at 3:27am
Im having problem when i try to add a a new form, i've got this error :
"Error: "FieldSet::addFieldToTab() Tried to add a tab to object 'Tab' named 'ComplÃ©tion en cours' - '' didn't exist." at line 272 of E:\wamp\www\testSite\sapphire\forms\FieldSet.php"
I think that the problem happen when SS try to show the text on complete, on line 91 of UserDefinedForm.php, but every thing look fine...
Did any body this problem?
10 August 2009 at 7:34am
A shot in the dark: replace the name of your tab ComplÃ©tion with â€œCompletionâ€. SS don't play well with special chars (yet).
10 August 2009 at 12:00pm
Does someone have more detailed information on where to install the userforms module and what exact files and lines to modify.
I appreciate the time and help.
10 August 2009 at 5:13pm
See this page for installation instructions - http://doc.silverstripe.com/doku.php?id=modules:userforms#installation
11 August 2009 at 6:05am
@juanitou : i've tried, but without any result! and SS does play well with special chars (like the Ã© Ã¨ ...) You can change the language in the CMS to french and see it yourself.
11 August 2009 at 10:45pm
All my SS sites are multilingual, I know that SS plays well with special chars, but not always: try to make and if statement in a template where the value to test for is not pure ASCII, for example:
<% if Country == EspaÃ±a %>
<% end_if %>
This do not work.
Anyway, I hope you'll find a solution for your problem.
12 August 2009 at 11:39pm
I give up! i will wait util UserForms will be compatible with SS 2.3.3!
13 August 2009 at 11:57am Last edited: 13 August 2009 11:58am
Just so other people do not get the wrong idea - User Forms is compatible with SilverStripe 2.3.3. Forms in multiple languages do not work. Multilingual Support is going to be a feature of the next release.
|Go to Top||Next >|