17488 Posts in 4473 Topics by 1978 members
|Go to End||Next >|
4 May 2008 at 3:49pm
The SilverStripe core team recommends Apache over Lighttpd. We use lighty in the installer because it was easier for us to build into a standalone installer.
6 May 2008 at 7:30pm
I'm using adsiedit.msc as you recommended on http://doc.silverstripe.com/doku.php?id=modules:auth_ext_ad
See attached screenshot of the layout. Below is a copy of my _config.php (removed comments from post to save space). Hopefully, it's something obvious!
ExternalAuthenticator::setOption('corp_ad', 'basedn', 'cn=Users,dc=totaleyecare,dc=com,dc=au');
ExternalAuthenticator::setOption('corp_ad', 'attribute', 'sAMAccountName');
ExternalAuthenticator::setOption('corp_ad', 'bind_pw', 'secret');
ExternalAuthenticator::setOption('corp_ad', 'firstname_attr', 'givenName');
ExternalAuthenticator::setOption('corp_ad', 'surname_attr', 'sn');
ExternalAuthenticator::setOption('corp_ad', 'email_attr', 'userPrincipalName');
7 May 2008 at 3:31pm
I've attached a screenshot of JXplorer happily browsing the AD using the "silverstripe" username as you suggested, rather than "Administrator". However, I still get "Could not bind to LDAP server."
I've also attached a screenshot of the security tab of the cms.
17 May 2008 at 1:41am Last edited: 17 May 2008 1:42am
I had the same problem as xzelan and was stuck at the error message "Could not bind to LDAP server." (Windows Small Business Server 2003 with SP2)
But after I have changed the user name in the second last line of the _config.php from the DN to the UPN (User Principal Name), it worked immediately.
Hope that helps.
19 May 2008 at 12:13pm Last edited: 19 May 2008 12:15pm
Thanks Matthias! That may have fixed it for me also. Now I get the message below, which I think is just some code we were using for testing. Is that correct Lancer?
hello(sAMAccountName=silverstripe)Array ( [count] => 1  => Array ( [samaccountname] => Array ( [count] => 1  => silverstripe )  => samaccountname [count] => 1 [dn] => CN=silverstripe,CN=Users,DC=totaleyecare,DC=com,DC=au ) )
26 May 2008 at 6:43am Last edited: 26 May 2008 6:43am
It seems External Authenticator is broken for SilverStripe 2.2.2
(I know, I should have tested with the RC's)
This fix is very simple however. See the bug report.
(PS. xzelan, correct, but I guess you found out already in the mean time)
26 May 2008 at 11:34am Last edited: 26 May 2008 11:36am
Sorry, I'm confused, I changed:
public static function authenticate(array $RAW_data, Form $form = null)
public static function authenticate($RAW_data, Form $form = null)
but now I get:
Fatal error: Declaration of ExternalAuthenticator::authenticate() must be compatible with that of Authenticator::authenticate() in C:\lighttpd\htdocs\auth_external\code\ExternalAuthenticator.php on line 458
when I do a:
|Go to Top||Next >|