17452 Posts in 4473 Topics by 1971 members
|Go to End|
23 November 2007 at 5:13pm
SilverStripe 2.2.0-rc3 has been released. Please help us test this release candidate so we can get SilverStripe 2.2.0 out.
- Add the ability to augmentMemberFormFields() of Member decorators
- Added Director::set_status_code() and Director::get_status_code()
- Disable url segment change warning when changing the page name for the first time
- Fixed the password field in the profile popup
- Fixed incorrect namespacing in TableListField::BaseLink()
- Use classes instead of the align tag to align images
- Add the ability to align images 'left on their own'
- Fixed one-to-one relationships in HasOneComplexTableField
- If the credit card field is completely blank, then it's not invalid. Required-fields should be used to check for values.
- Disabled automatic insertion of images after uploading images in the side panel
- Uploading with SWFUpload gives better messages
23 November 2007 at 6:34pm
Good to see the list getting smaller...
Does that mean we have a final release next week ))
cheers, Dave Porter
23 November 2007 at 10:24pm
We certainly are hoping so!
|Go to Top|