17488 Posts in 4473 Topics by 1978 members
|Go to End|
9 January 2008 at 5:06pm
I've converted this theme into a SilverStripe theme.
Please give any comments or suggestions that you may have. Let me know any bugs as well.
Note: the forum theme has some issues due to a bug in the current forum module. It should work with the latest SVN build though.
Attachment download: here
9 January 2008 at 5:29pm
Look quite nice - two things I would change...
1. The colour scheme on the menu's is too pale - needs some more lively colours...
2. The width of the main content area is too narrow - could do with being widened !
cheers - Dave Porter
9 January 2008 at 6:49pm
Definitely agree with your suggestion. Not a big fan of narrow columns. Unfortunately, I didn't create the theme and thus don't have the original source to modify the bg images ;)
9 January 2008 at 11:44pm
hi, nice theme ;)
1) I can't get the second-level menu shown (for example: a sub-site in home is not mentioned on the site:/)
2) the blog edition layout seems way too narrow - please check it
3) the bbcode help also doesn't work as it should
4) as for the forum, it is too wide and it covers the layout borders
5) please fix the colors, blue is not good for that layout
6) the default forum buttons look bad in artica, please check it
7) in the "new topic" area, the text is covered by the layout
8) the "Go to checkout >>" text is two lines high in the cart, it looks bad
10 January 2008 at 2:58pm
2. Measures around 400px for me, which is as specified in the original theme. Is there a browser compatibility problem?
4. Make sure that you have the latest SVN build or remove the Forum.css from the forum module. (see my note in first post) If you have either of those, send a screenshot. All the columns look fine here.
6. I think they look fine actually. Which ones are you concerned about?
7. Trying flushing. Looks fine here.
Thanks for the suggestions! check the new file out.
10 January 2008 at 3:08pm
I think that I'll leave it to Will - it's 3:00 here and I'll try your theme when Ill get up
|Go to Top|