17487 Posts in 4473 Topics by 1978 members
|Go to End|
27 March 2008 at 11:08am
I have written a basic script that:
- uploads a zipped copy of silverstripe (except mysite folder)
- copies any files you want to keep from your current site to a save location
- moves the old directories of silverstripe out the way (e.g. sapphire, cms, etc...)
- unzips the uploaded silverstripe version into a save palce
- moves the folders contained in this zip to the root folder
- asks the user to load /db/build/?flush=1 to finalise the update.
If you are interested in these files then just email me or reply to this post.
27 March 2008 at 7:40pm
awesome! could you please share it?
27 March 2008 at 9:11pm
That sounds handy indeed !
b.t.w. Nicolaas , did you see my remarks on your ajax example ?
|Go to Top|