17452 Posts in 4473 Topics by 1971 members
|Go to End|
8 August 2008 at 3:24pm
I have been creating a website in another language and I have tried to make a contact form and added textareas, radio buttons, checkboxes, etc. They are no problem except 'heading'.
If I added 'heading' and input in other languages, the heading cannot be shown properly on a published site like this 'ÃƒÂ¨Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã‚Â±ÃƒÂ¨Ã‚ÂªÃ¯Â¿Â½ÃƒÂ¤Ã‚Â»Ã‚Â¥ÃƒÂ¥Ã‚Â¤Ã¯Â¿Â½ÃƒÂ£Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã‚Â¯ÃƒÂ¦Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½ÃƒÂ¥Ã‚ÂÃ¯Â¿Â½ÃƒÂ¥Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½ÃƒÂ£Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½'. I tried a couple of languages, and they are not shown properly either. But they are shown properly on admin page after saving the data.
|Go to Top|