17487 Posts in 4473 Topics by 1978 members
Page: 1 2
|Go to End||Next >|
29 September 2008 at 6:08am Last edited: 29 September 2008 6:15am
Is there a list of folders that need more premission then normal?
The reason i ask, i have A LOT of problems with the CMS... But i'll get back to that if there is such a list
29 September 2008 at 6:14am
When you go to the install.php page, you will see a list of files/folders that you need write permission for.
You need rewrite permissions for these files/folders:
I'm pretty sure that's it.
29 September 2008 at 6:20am Last edited: 29 September 2008 6:26am
Thanks, but that didnt solve any of the problems I'm having.
1. The "Page Version History" feature displays an error saying "Can't find page #0"
2. The "Site Reports" feature does the same "Page not found" and "error getting side panel"
In the Files & Images tab
3. I cant delete or edit the default "error-404.html" page thats there. Get an error that says "Error saving content" and "Page cannot be displayd" or something like that.
29 September 2008 at 6:25am
What type of problems are you having?
29 September 2008 at 6:31am Last edited: 29 September 2008 6:34am
4. When i click on the Uploads folder at the left i get a popup boks as shown in the infbox.jpg image
5. When i try to create a new draft, i get the "Page not found" error.
6. Fatal error: Class 'Report_StatsReport' not found in /home/1/m/mitoonline/www/cms/code/ReportAdmin.php on line 70
7. Nothing at all happens when I click the create button under Security Groups
8. I get the same popup as shown in the infbox.jpg image when i click on "Awaiting Moderation"
9. Nothing happens when i click on the Report Types at the left. (Overview, Users, views, Trends etc.)
29 September 2008 at 6:36am
10. When i open the General Discussion forum, i get this error:
Notice: Controller::currentController() is deprecated. Use Controller::curr() instead. in /home/1/m/mitoonline/www/sapphire/core/control/Controller.php on line 367
11. It says "Page not found" when i click on someones username to view the profile.
29 September 2008 at 7:47am
Wow, that's a ton of errors. What version of SS are you using?
29 September 2008 at 8:04am
I downloaded it yesterday, so the newest version.
Page: 1 2
|Go to Top||Next >|