17452 Posts in 4473 Topics by 1971 members
|Go to End|
20 October 2008 at 10:21am
I have tried flushing everything and still get the following error when trying to access the assets tab:
Fatal error: Class name must be a valid object or a string in /sapphire/filesystem/Folder.php on line 104
Thanks in advance!
1 November 2008 at 12:26am Last edited: 1 November 2008 12:26am
What you have to do is to follow these steps;
1. go to phpMyAdmin on your localhost, or webserver
2. go to the DB and find the table 'File'
3. In the row 'Classname' you see that all images are defined as Image
4. Try to find the Classnames that are not set (they are set as 'Null')
That error appears because the classnames are not set.
5. Set the correct classname, like Image
Hope that helps,
|Go to Top|