17452 Posts in 4473 Topics by 1971 members
|Go to End|
30 October 2008 at 12:12am Last edited: 30 October 2008 3:47am
Translations work fine on my wamp, but when I tried to install site to "real" webserver, translation don't work. I moved sql and whole site, so it should be identical with my local site.
When I go to Translations tab and change language, it just makes a copy of a page with same name and language. Dropdown list shows language for a while but disappears after saving. Also view is not identical at all. Fields are just like normal page (one field), not double (original and translation).
Also if I try to change Home-page to another, it makes a new Home-page.
I've read forums and docs here and tried everything.
30 October 2008 at 9:08am
Ok. Seems that http://<mysite>/i18n/textcollector/ have to run several times until translation works correctly. I had to try three times after it worked correctly in my cms.
|Go to Top|