17452 Posts in 4473 Topics by 1971 members
|Go to End|
Google Summer of Code Hacker
28 June 2007 at 6:52am
28 June 2007 at 10:52am
Generally speaking, @param and @return are sufficient.
* Short description of the class/method.
* This is a longer explanation of what the method does, be sure to include any
* assumptions that it makes; if it's designed to be called from some particular
* place, it's worth mentioning that too.
* @param something This is a variable What should it contain?
* @param other This is a variable. What should it contain?
* @return Explain the return value
|Go to Top|