17488 Posts in 4473 Topics by 1978 members
|Go to End|
29 January 2007 at 12:25pm Last edited: 29 January 2007 12:26pm
We're currently planning what we're going to put into version 2.1 of SilverStripe, and we'd love to get your feedback.
Of course, we've got some ideas of our own, but we'd like to hear from you before we get started. Where do you think our development effort should go in the next release?
Read http://www.silverstripe.com/version-21-requests/ for more info.
29 January 2007 at 10:38pm
- Add support to allow attaching an indeterminate number of images to a page object. ie. a gallery attached to an article.
- A method for attaching help information to field labels. Maybe a question mark graphic after a label which when clicked would open additional information in a lightbox window.
- Update TinyMCE to the latest version.
- Add more elements to the valid_elements variable so it doesn't strip out so many tags.
- Expand the default toolbar to include custom class selection, text styling tools, spellcheck, embedded media and the edit css styles plugin. Maybe offer different toolbar sets which the developer could choose between on a per htmleditorfield basis.
|Go to Top|