17488 Posts in 4473 Topics by 1978 members
Page: 1 2
|Go to End||Next >|
24 September 2007 at 6:01pm Last edited: 24 September 2007 6:01pm
After taking into account feedback from SilverStripe 2.1.0-rc1, we are happy to announce the avaliability of SilverStripe 2.1.0-rc2. It contains the following changes from rc1:
- Remove css requirements from core, put them in default Page.php instead
- Replace empty strings in SQL queries with NULL
- Added missing has_many in DataObjectDecorator
- Added support for line breaks and paragraphs in bbcode
- Changes to support gallery module
- Save & Publish now actually saves
- Fix CMS sort subpages bug
- Fixed Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::allMethodNames()
- Installer changes
- The installer now works with short tags disabled
- open_basedir and safe mode fixes
- Default theme has been changed to follow the SilverStripe theme guidelines, and now supports font resizing
- Templates are now properly flushed after the mod_rewrite test is passed
- Favicon added to installer and default theme
You can view the full list of changes on the SilverStripe ChangeLog.
24 September 2007 at 7:36pm
nice work. i'm eager to test it all!
25 September 2007 at 1:02am
Great!! It's any documentation about update??
25 September 2007 at 7:42am Last edited: 25 September 2007 7:49am
I still get
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class HTML_BBCodeParser in /usr/local/php5/lib/php/HTML/BBCodeParser.php on line 84
When running the installer.
If necessary, I can post the call stack.
25 September 2007 at 10:05am
We did realise that there would be complications using the PEAR html parser, and this is one I've overlooked. I'll fix this asap.
25 September 2007 at 10:21am
I am getting an AJAX error when I try to create or rename a Virtual Page in a vanilla install of RC2 (see screenshot). The VP is being created as a child of About Us with the content of Contact Us. Let me know if you need more details.
25 September 2007 at 10:42am
Thanks to the lack of namespaces in php, I've gone through and renamed all instances of "HTML_BBCodeParser" with "SSHTMLBBCodeParser".
Google Summer of Code Hacker
25 September 2007 at 11:14am Last edited: 25 September 2007 11:15am
I noticed the following issues on Windows Vista 64bit, Apache 2.2, PHP 5.2, MySQL 5.0.45 64bit:
1) Rewritetest fails for me, but if I force the installation to continue, it will all go well. Not really a problem but a bit annoying. See screenshots rewritetest.jpg and rewritetestfailed.jpg.
I've had the problem ever since installing SilverStripe (on Windows XP and Vista), maybe because I'm running Apache at localhost:8080?
2) "FATAL ERROR: None of these templates can be found: ErrorPage.ss, Page.ss, ContentController.ss", see generalerror.jgp. Adding a ?flush=1 and it's fine, but this error is definitely not nice for someone trying out SilverStripe. Not sure if anyone else has this problem, could it be related to the failed rewrite?
3) Already discussed on IRC, but for completeness: the unsaved changes annoyance (see unsaved.jpg). After saving & publishing (getting the published suffessfully returned) and not changing anything, the mentioned window will pop up.
Page: 1 2
|Go to Top||Next >|