17452 Posts in 4473 Topics by 1971 members
|Go to End|
26 September 2007 at 7:27am
Hello, I think I found a bug that might be troubling some people when they're trying to develop locally on Windows.
Basically, I get a "Error Saving Content" if I have a Date in the $db array, but no error if I have a Date in the $has_one array. This issue exists with Tutorial 2 as well with the ArticlePage.
static $db = array(
"Media" => "Enum('Artist, Writer','Artist')",
"TalkingDate" => "Date"
static $has_one = array(
"BioImage" => "Image",
"SpeakingDate" => "Date"
If I leave TalkingDate in I get the Error Saving. If I remove it, no error. It actually saved the data but requires a flush to see it in the CMS.
This all works fine in a Linux environment...but has caused me a few hours of debugging the issue so I hope to save others from the hassle.
Again, if this is a real issue, this may stump people in tutorial 2.
Windows XP SP2, PHP 5.2.4, Mysql 5.0.41, SS 2.0.2b, Firefox 184.108.40.206
|Go to Top|