17452 Posts in 4473 Topics by 1971 members
|Go to End|
17 October 2007 at 8:51am
Has anyone done any work to add accesskeys to menus etc in silverstripe.
I just wondered if anyone could share any experience or thoughts as its something I've been asked about for accessibility compliance.
18 October 2007 at 9:04am
no, we don't have any ongoing work considering accesskeys right now, but would be a great addition!
- would be nice to have a php-API where third-party modules can register (and overwrite?) keys
- automatically generated overview of all available access-keys would be nice (popup inside CMS or div inside website)
- not limited to CMS-purposes, so optimally can be used for website-development as well
- needs a way to hook into formfield-rendering
- pages could have a formfield in the CMS for providing an access-key
anybody keen to give this a shot?
|Go to Top|