1840 Posts in 1563 Topics by 557 members
|Go to End|
30 March 2009 at 2:34am Last edited: 30 March 2009 10:53am
Somehow the translation of the blog templates doesn't work. I do have the files in blog/lang/*.php, and they contain the right references to the templates. But everybody sees the blog controls in English. Our CMS is still translated, so it doesn't seem to be a global problem.
Anybody knows what's going on?
30 March 2009 at 10:57am
Or is there some sort of override to always use nl_NL i18n? Basically all my traffic is Dutch anyways.
31 March 2009 at 1:07am
How I fixed it..
Old tutorials apparenly only wrote about enable(), set_default_lang() and using 'nl'. Full code for in mysite/_config.php
// Enable Translations
This also needs a lot of extra language files and strings for your widgets.
1 May 2009 at 6:08pm Last edited: 1 May 2009 6:11pm
Thanks Henk, I should have seen that before I patched all the templates concerned and added the "identifier>.ss." to the "_t(<i18n-name>, <string>)" calls.
Testing and including your patch as fast as possible in the released version is a must for SS if they care about the International - non English speaking country - users. Most normal users will not be able to fix this, or workaround, and then it is a showstopper.
|Go to Top|