The meetup bandwagon is continuing to roll out around the world!
- On April 6, Madison, Wisconsin is having what we believe to be its first ever SilverStripe meetup.
- On April 13, we're hosting our bi-monthly meetup in Wellington, featuring:
- Mark Stephens discussing A/B testing in SilverStripe
- Jeremy Shipman explaining the progress of an open source community led project to improve SilverStripe's ecommerce capabilities
- Felipe Skroski presenting work in progress on the interface for SilverStripe CMS 3.0, and the process SilverStripe is following for its development.
- On April 15, there's the Queensland SilverStripe meetup, hosted by our partners Hive
- On April 27, the SF PHP Meetup Group in San Francisco is running the SilverStripe CMS and Sapphire MVC framework
- On May 2, it's Chicago's turn with the Inaugural SilverStripe CMS meetup to coincide with the CMS Expo.
- On May 5, we're presenting to the NY PHP group in downtown Manhattan. Watch a video of our last presentation to the group from two years ago, and RSVP to the meetup now.
Obviously, that's lots of opportunities to talk SilverStripe face-to-face, but if there's not one in your area, leave us a comment or drop us an email - [email protected] and maybe we can help you organise one.
Oh, and make sure that you don't get so excited about meetups that you forget to enter our CMS awards!