We're pleased to announce SilverStripe 2.4.5, as an update to the 2.4 codebase. This is now our recommended version of SilverStripe CMS to use on production websites.
As always, we'd like to thank members of our community for helping out with this release, by contributing patches, filing bugs, and generally sticking around to help others - you guys rock!
Fixes in 2.4.5
- Fixed issue in CMS where rolling back to an earlier revision of a page would produce an error (fixed in 2.3.11 as well).
- Fixed issue where posting a page comment could post to the wrong page.
- Fixed issue where documents and images with uppercase extensions were not accessible.
- Fixed issue with "RandomGenerator" causing an error with some restrictive shared hosting environments.
Find out more in the changelogs for 2.4.5.
We have also released 2.3.11, as a update to the 2.3 series. Although it is an older version of SilverStripe, we still maintain it when there's critical bugs.
- Fixed issue in CMS where rolling back to an earlier revision of a page would produce an error.
Find out more in the changelogs for 2.3.11.