We're running some SilverStripe Awards, in conjunction with the CMS Expo, and we want you to enter. You, your website, or your company may be a worthy entrant - or you may know of someone else who should win.
Nominations are open until April 20. There are a lot of categories, and they fall into three groups:
- Best site (further divided into categories like business, government, etc).
- Best company and individuals (for which a person or company may win for creating an awesome website, or an awesome module or plugin for our software).
- Best "app" (which in SilverStripe speak, refers to the best "extension module").
The awards are going to be judged by a panel independent of SilverStripe Ltd and our community.
Wondering where all the great work being done in our community is? Here’s our tips:
- Best sites: check out silverstripe.org/showcase and silverstripe.org/who-uses-silverstripe-cms and submit your favourite sites.
- Best firms: check out silverstripe.org/silverstripe-developer-network/ and silverstripe.org/partners. (Don't submit SilverStripe NZ or Australia Ltd; we want to allow others in our community to shine) and submit the companies you know have created brilliant websites or have contributed heavily to the SilverStripe modules/core.
- Best designer: check out silverstripe.org/showcase and identify the designer behind beautiful websites built with SilverStripe.
- Best developer: check out silverstripe.org/modules and identify the individual developer behind useful and well-created SilverStripe modules.
- Best "apps" - check out silverstripe.org/modules and identify your favourite modules for the various categories that exist (mobile, ecommerce, social, etc.)
There’s a US$10 fee per entry, which is wholly going to a relief fund for earthquake-stricken Japan.
The deadline for submissions is April 20, so get cracking!