Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Missing Topics

Go to End

11 Posts   2938 Views

SS SS

Community Member, 24 Posts

2 July 2015 at 11:04pm

I posted few posts/topics in last few days here and suddenly they have disappeared. I was discussing Photogallery and Grid Field modules.

http://www.silverstripe.org/community/forums/all-other-modules/show/102570#post402771

Pyromanik

Community Member, 419 Posts

3 July 2015 at 10:56am

Seems like some kind of maintenance may have caused them to have dissolved into the ether.

SS SS

Community Member, 24 Posts

3 July 2015 at 8:00pm

Is there any way to retrieve the data please? I have contacted silverstripe team members on the contact us enquiry form but nothing yet.

Pyromanik

3 July 2015 at 10:38pm

Well you could type the post again.
Otherwise not really, no :(

martimiz

Forum Moderator, 1391 Posts

3 July 2015 at 11:24pm

I noticed more posts, indexed by google, now generating a 404... Anyone else seen this?

JonoM

Community Member, 130 Posts

4 July 2015 at 5:14am

Looking at your profile ss-ss it looks like the comments still exist in the DB at least. Maybe they are being accidentally hidden as a side effect of some new spam-fighting mechanism? Cam Findlay might have some ideas.

Pyromanik

4 July 2015 at 8:57am

There are many here on the forum now in fact. Most forums with a latest post within the last 3 days showing on the forum index cannot be accessed.

camfindlay

Forum Moderator, 267 Posts

4 July 2015 at 9:29am

Hey guys,

Looks like we haven't rolled out any new code recently that would cause this. I checked your account ss-ss and there doesn't seem to be anything flagged relating to spam specifically.

I might refer this on to the operations team to see if they can track the cause. I see that in your forum profile there are some forum posts with no titles and I'm unsure until I get someone in ops to check how that can occur.

Will check in once ops has looked at it.

Go to Top