The latest version of Simplify (v0.0.7) has been released, with the following features:
1. Hide the Delete and/or Unpublish buttons in the CMS per Group per Page (see attached screenshot)
2. Hide controls in the Security tab (see attached screenshot)
3. Pages can be hidden in the CMS tree by selecting them in the tree under the Simplify/Fields tab
4. Several bug fixes (thanks Uncle Cheese for the Create dropdown display text fix)
Here is a list of requested features which I intend to implement -
Let me know what ones you really want, or any other suggestions!
1. Ensure compatiblity with SS 2.4 and Roles.
2. Create a "Hide tabset labels" option that uses CSS to hide whole tab sets quickly (ie; cleans up the interface even more - see [url]http://silverstripe.org/assets/Uploads/simplifyexample.png[/url])
3. Only allow page creation for certain Groups (eg; so some users can't create pages under the root level)
Download v0.0.7 - attached below