Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Subsites Module fail to install

6 Posts   1488 Views

ikhwanb

Community Member, 2 Posts

21 March 2010 at 5:10am

Hello. I really need the subsites module to run on my website. I am currently using ss version 2.3.7 on windows. When I run db/build to install the module, I got these errors...

[User Error] Couldn't run query: SELECT `SubsiteDomain`.*, `SubsiteDomain`.ID, if(`SubsiteDomain`.ClassName,`SubsiteDomain`.ClassName,'SubsiteDomain') AS RecordClassName FROM `SubsiteDomain` INNER JOIN "Subsite" ON "Subsite"."ID" = "SubsiteDomain"."SubsiteID" AND "Subsite"."IsPublic"=1 WHERE ('localhost:81' LIKE replace("SubsiteDomain"."Domain",'*','%')) GROUP BY `SubsiteDomain`.ID ORDER BY "IsPrimary" DESC You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '"Subsite" ON "Subsite"."ID" = "SubsiteDomain"."SubsiteID" AND
GET /cms/silverstripe/db/build?flush=1

Line 401 in C:\wamp\www\cms\silverstripe\sapphire\core\model\MySQLDatabase.php

Anyone got any solutions for this matter? Thank you in advance.

dvp

Community Member, 4 Posts

21 March 2010 at 9:23am

Just change double quotes (") to backtricks (`) in sql queries in subsites module code or turn on ANSI SQL mode
mixing (`) and (") in SQL queries produce these error

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5513 Posts

21 March 2010 at 11:20am

I believe if you are trying subsites trunk you will need to be running 2.4 rather that 2.3 for full support.

ikhwanb

Community Member, 2 Posts

22 March 2010 at 9:52pm

Thanks for the help guys. Anyway, I installed the branch version and it working fine now.

timcole

Community Member, 32 Posts

26 March 2010 at 7:50am

I'm having exactly the same problem... can you tell me what steps you took to get it working? Did you change any code - if so, in which files?

Thanks

christian.b

Community Member, 8 Posts

27 March 2010 at 8:07am

Just added this [url=http://www.silverstripe.org/all-other-modules/show/281695#post281695]Successful installation of Subsites module on SS 2.3.0 (2.3.7 seems feasible)[/url] -- might help.