Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Subsites Module fail to install

6 Posts   1458 Views

ikhwanb

21 March 2010 at 5:10am Community Member, 2 Posts

Hello. I really need the subsites module to run on my website. I am currently using ss version 2.3.7 on windows. When I run db/build to install the module, I got these errors...

[User Error] Couldn't run query: SELECT `SubsiteDomain`.*, `SubsiteDomain`.ID, if(`SubsiteDomain`.ClassName,`SubsiteDomain`.ClassName,'SubsiteDomain') AS RecordClassName FROM `SubsiteDomain` INNER JOIN "Subsite" ON "Subsite"."ID" = "SubsiteDomain"."SubsiteID" AND "Subsite"."IsPublic"=1 WHERE ('localhost:81' LIKE replace("SubsiteDomain"."Domain",'*','%')) GROUP BY `SubsiteDomain`.ID ORDER BY "IsPrimary" DESC You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '"Subsite" ON "Subsite"."ID" = "SubsiteDomain"."SubsiteID" AND
GET /cms/silverstripe/db/build?flush=1

Line 401 in C:\wamp\www\cms\silverstripe\sapphire\core\model\MySQLDatabase.php

Anyone got any solutions for this matter? Thank you in advance.

dvp

21 March 2010 at 9:23am Community Member, 4 Posts

Just change double quotes (") to backtricks (`) in sql queries in subsites module code or turn on ANSI SQL mode
mixing (`) and (") in SQL queries produce these error

Willr

21 March 2010 at 11:20am Forum Moderator, 5511 Posts

I believe if you are trying subsites trunk you will need to be running 2.4 rather that 2.3 for full support.

ikhwanb

22 March 2010 at 9:52pm Community Member, 2 Posts

Thanks for the help guys. Anyway, I installed the branch version and it working fine now.

timcole

26 March 2010 at 7:50am Community Member, 32 Posts

I'm having exactly the same problem... can you tell me what steps you took to get it working? Did you change any code - if so, in which files?

Thanks

christian.b

27 March 2010 at 8:07am Community Member, 8 Posts

Just added this [url=http://www.silverstripe.org/all-other-modules/show/281695#post281695]Successful installation of Subsites module on SS 2.3.0 (2.3.7 seems feasible)[/url] -- might help.