Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Polls and Mollom missing after upgrade

3 Posts   761 Views

honeybunny

Community Member, 79 Posts

3 April 2010 at 9:21am

I upgraded to 2.4.0-rc1 and the poll tab disappeared from the cms. It's kind of strange because the poll is still live and active on the website, I just can't access it through admin. Along a similar line, mollom also vanished from the report section of the cms. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, looking for newer versions, clearing cache, flushing, and everything else I could think of. Is anyone else having a problem with this?

HB

yurigoul

Community Member, 202 Posts

7 April 2010 at 7:10am

Edited: 07/04/2010 6:59pm

If Mollom is based on SpamProtector: I am trying to install it just now (to use it with recaptcha) and notice that nothing happens. When I do a dev/build nothing

EDIT: found the problem already on my side, and don't know anything am about Molom (but recaptcha is running fine)

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5513 Posts

7 April 2010 at 4:48pm

You have to be using Polls trunk for 2.4. Geoff rewrote the module to use a ModelAdmin interface rather than genericdataadmin so it should be 2.4 compatible as long as you run polls/trunk