Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Polls and Mollom missing after upgrade

3 Posts   758 Views

honeybunny

3 April 2010 at 9:21am Community Member, 79 Posts

I upgraded to 2.4.0-rc1 and the poll tab disappeared from the cms. It's kind of strange because the poll is still live and active on the website, I just can't access it through admin. Along a similar line, mollom also vanished from the report section of the cms. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, looking for newer versions, clearing cache, flushing, and everything else I could think of. Is anyone else having a problem with this?

HB

yurigoul

7 April 2010 at 7:10am (Last edited: 7 April 2010 6:59pm), Community Member, 202 Posts

If Mollom is based on SpamProtector: I am trying to install it just now (to use it with recaptcha) and notice that nothing happens. When I do a dev/build nothing

EDIT: found the problem already on my side, and don't know anything am about Molom (but recaptcha is running fine)

Willr

7 April 2010 at 4:48pm Forum Moderator, 5511 Posts

You have to be using Polls trunk for 2.4. Geoff rewrote the module to use a ModelAdmin interface rather than genericdataadmin so it should be 2.4 compatible as long as you run polls/trunk