Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Silverstripe 2.4 and Subsites - dropdown menu to manage subsites/subsite content is missing.

Go to End

2 Posts   1993 Views

Mauri

Community Member, 2 Posts

6 May 2010 at 8:44pm

Hi,

I got the final 2.4 version of the Silverstripe up and running up and running and for my project I need subsites to work. I downloaded the latest trunk (subsites-trunk-r104230) and installed it. Db build up without problems but my problem is that I can create subsites, but for me there are no possibilities to manage them: the dropdown menu on site content -view is missing where I should choose which site content I should be editing. is this a known bug?

I checked the active tickets, but couldn't find any information about this. I read the README and checked the information on http://doc.silverstripe.org/modules:subsites and my configurations should be ok. I did the step-by-step installation.

I would appreciate any information or help about this problem.

Mauri

Community Member, 2 Posts

6 May 2010 at 10:03pm

Ok, problem solved. I had placed the module to a custom custom folder where all of the other modules are, instead of placing it right under the root of the cms.

no wonder the absolute urls didn't find the proper js files to render the rest of the UI components.