Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Gallery and SilverStripe 2.4

Go to End

23 Posts   6256 Views

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4096 Posts

8 December 2010 at 3:42am

Have you tried updating all of them? I think there was a patch for that recently.

cumquat

Community Member, 198 Posts

21 December 2010 at 11:01pm

Ok a bit late but i have now updated to the latest of everything, DOM r526, image_gallery r525, uploadify r524 on a 2.43 install. Most of the image gallery works and to be honest the one problem i have i can work around by re uploading files but as a heads up, if i try to import images that are 'existing' i get the 'Trying to get property of non-object' in the attached screen shot.

Like i said this isn't killer for me as i'll just re-import, thought i'd let you know though.

Mick

Attached Files
Wilson

Community Member, 63 Posts

22 December 2010 at 6:46am

Same issue here:

http://www.silverstripe.org/all-other-modules/show/15236

firstpixel

Community Member, 18 Posts

2 March 2011 at 9:16pm

Hi all,

are there any solutions for the problem with "Choose existing" yet. On the http://dataobjectmanager.carlinowebdesign.com it doesn't work either.

Thanks a lot.

tchintchie

28 April 2011 at 1:36am

Edited: 28/04/2011 2:12am

Hello all!

is the image gallery module still working with SS 2.4.5?? I have the DOM installed and tried with uploadify none of it working. I get to create an ImageGalleryPage but after that --> see attached screenshot (has been mentioned before I think). Any solutions to that? Or is there another gallery module available??

thanks in advance
kind regards

Attached Files
tchintchie

28 April 2011 at 2:15am

Nevermind....the GalleryPages are working now...I can even create Albums but that´s about it. When i start uploading pics to my album it won´t let me click on CONTINUE and nothing happens. No pics...just an empty album :-/
sorry for being a bother

scoutdubna

Community Member, 1 Post

28 January 2013 at 7:08am

I've installed Gallery with 2.4.6 but on trying to create a NewImageGallerPage I get a white oblong window on the screen with a grey bar at the bottom and a simply OK button. There is no other wording. I click on OK and in red at the foot of the page I get the message error loading page.

I am using Charity theme
dataobject_manager is installed
swfupload is installed
userforms is installed

Any ideas please?

CHRIS

Attached Files
Go to Top