Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Debugging Uploadify S3UploadField::uploads3()

24 Posts   2786 Views

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4096 Posts

31 August 2010 at 3:55am

Hmm.. I can't seem to replicate this.

If you're using Firebug or Webkit, right click on the uploader and do "inspect element"

Drill down into middleColumn -> button_wrapper -> object_wrapper

Look at the input class attribute and confirm the value for "script".

otherjohn

Community Member, 125 Posts

31 August 2010 at 4:07am

<input type="file" class="uploadify { script : 'admin/cms/EditForm/field/S3Test/uploads3',refreshlink : 'admin/cms/EditForm/field/S3Test/refresh',uploader : '/uploadify/javascript/uploadify.swf',scriptAccess : 'sameDomain',queueSizeLimit : '999',auto : '1',fileExt : '*.*',fileDesc : ' ',cancelImg : '/uploadify/images/cancel.png',image_class : 'Image',file_class : 'File',buttonText : 'Browse...',queueID : 'UploadifyFieldQueue_S3Test',wmode : 'transparent',hideButton : '1',upload_on_submit : '',sortable : '',multi : '',s3bucket : 'mybucketname',s3script : '', scriptData : { 'PHPSESSID' : '7a18483f1739f4957c6db52995616e07'} }" name="S3Test" id="Form_EditForm_S3Test" style="display: none; " width="110" height="30">

This is what it has. I changed the bucket name

UncleCheese

31 August 2010 at 4:34am

interesting.. the script is missing the leading slash, which is leading you to a 404. Are you running locally, by any chance?

I made a bunch of changes to the pathing yesterday. Can you run an update and see if you still have a problem?

otherjohn

31 August 2010 at 4:42am

not running locally but am using symlink for cms and sapphire folder.

is the update at this location? http://www.leftandmain.com/module_downloads/uploadify.tar.gz

otherjohn

31 August 2010 at 4:42am

not running locally but am using symlink for cms and sapphire folder.

is the update at this location? http://www.leftandmain.com/module_downloads/uploadify.tar.gz

UncleCheese

31 August 2010 at 5:10am

Yeah, that should be up to date. Otherwise, use SVN.. link is on this page: http://www.leftandmain.com/silverstripe-modules/2010/08/26/uploadify/

otherjohn

31 August 2010 at 6:04am

Edited: 31/08/2010 6:09am

ok, still causing a problem. But now its doing something slightly new. As soon as i select the file to upload, two "uploadifyQueueItem" objects open up.
Other than that, it still behaves the same.
John

PS> this might be a crome issue. Its not doing it in FF (duplicating upload bars)

UncleCheese

31 August 2010 at 6:20am

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you have a link?