Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Missing Blind Down option for event calendar

Go to End

5 Posts   1576 Views

potion_maker

Community Member, 36 Posts

30 July 2010 at 11:03am

So I installed the Event Calendar and am wondering how to get the options described in the Docs? Specifically when I look under my 'Configuration' tab all I can set is the number of events, the default header, and the number of repeat events to show. How can I get the options to 'Link to a new page', 'Blind down', and 'Show entire event description'? Also the calendar widget shows up on the individual event pages but not on the main calendar page. Thanks in advance

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

30 July 2010 at 12:26pm

That hasn't been in the module for a long time. I decided it was a bad idea to mix behavior and content, and users should be able to assign their own behaviours at the template level.

potion_maker

4 August 2010 at 9:27am

Thanks UC for your response hear and about my questions regarding event ticket sales. Do you have any ideas why the Calendar widget would be broken on my main calendar page but show up just fine on the individual events pages? You can see the issue at altoclefproductions.com/madisoncomedy/ under the shows tab. As always thanks.

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

4 August 2010 at 9:53am

On the list page, jquery isn't included until the bottom of your requirements. On the detail page, it's included first.

potion_maker

6 August 2010 at 7:13am

Thanks UC. I noticed that as well but didn't put two and two together. If both Calendar.php and CalendarEvent.php extends Page why would jquery.js appear lower in one than the other? I can fix it by just adding the require to Calendar.ss but I must be missing the problem somewhere else. Not a big problem but just curious.