Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Image Gallery

7 Posts   682 Views

JPG

Community Member, 53 Posts

29 July 2010 at 10:42am

Does anyone know if it is possible to have copy in individual galleries - I only seem to be able to include copy on the main section.

Much thanks

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4092 Posts

29 July 2010 at 3:10pm

Not sure what you mean?

JPG

30 July 2010 at 11:03am

Sorry - Basically when I click on my main gallery page I get shown the sub menus for the individual galleries that are contained. On this page is the main copy that I can input into the main content. I want each individual gallery to have a sort of summery...

Attached are some images to illustrate...

thanks

UncleCheese

30 July 2010 at 12:27pm

Isn't there an $AlbumDescription field?

JPG

30 July 2010 at 9:23pm

UC - there is but it does not seem to come out when I click on the gallery - I have modified the IG source but have not touched the $AlbumDescription field... Will triple check of course...

JPG

30 July 2010 at 10:03pm

In fact I am looking through the source code of my original download of IG and I cannot find the $AlbumDescription in the GalleryPageContent.ss, where is it please?

UncleCheese

31 July 2010 at 1:44am

Well keep in mind the templates that are contained in the image_gallery directory are just examples. You should create your own templates in your theme dir.

So take the contents of ImageGallery_album.ss and copy it to your_theme/templates/Layout/ImageGallery_album.ss, and add $AlbumDescription where necessary, and run a flush.