Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

event calendar error CalendarDateTime::set_time_format()

3 Posts   949 Views

Georgesvdh

Community Member, 4 Posts

26 September 2010 at 9:11am

hy

I upgraded my silverStripe version to v2.4.2
the site I want to update uses the event calendar I have been reading on this forum that the latest version (modules-event_calendar-r116) would be stable under 2.4. I also installed (modules-dataobject_manager-r504) because the event calendar was asking for it. but after installing this and doing the flush of my site I get this error: Fatal error: Call to undefined method CalendarDateTime::set_time_format() in event_calendar/_config.php on line 22. I tried changing the 24 to 12 but that did not change anything?

I don't know how to fix this one anybody that knows whats going wrong?

Georges

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4096 Posts

26 September 2010 at 2:31pm

Wow. I have no idea. CalendarDateTime.php should have that method defined on line 69..

public static function set_time_format($f)
   {
    if(!in_array($f, array('24','12')))
    die("<strong>CalendarDateTime::set_time_format():</strong>"._t('CalendarDateTime.INVALIDTIME','Invalid time format. Must be either "24" or "12"'));
    self::set_param('time_format',$f);
   }

---------------
Silverstripe tips, tutorials, screencasts, and more. http://www.leftandmain.com

Georgesvdh

Community Member, 4 Posts

26 September 2010 at 10:47pm

You are right that method is defined like you say on line 69 in the CalendarDateTime.php. So that can't be the problem.
I will make a new test site and do a clean install of silverStripe v2.4.2. maybe the problem is in the initial setting.
I will let you know if I find something out.

G