Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Image_Gallery not installing

5 Posts   1251 Views

GSVNoFixedAbode

Community Member, 5 Posts

21 January 2011 at 3:04pm

I'm in the process of building a fresh site using 2.4.4 and wanted to add the Image_gallery module. I got the order of the build wrong and had image_gallery there before data object manager and uploadify. The dev/build run for image_gallery reported correctly that I needed the others installed first.

I then installed DataObject Manager with /dev/build then a ?flush=1, followed by uploadify, again with /dev/build then a ?flush=1. However, now I can't seem to re-install image_gallery: trying dev/build with or without the image_gallery directory present doesn't change anything, and there is no image gallery page type present.

So how do I go about (re-)installing the image_gallery module and finishing the install correctly?

Thanks,
Gerard
(yep, spot the noob!)

Pipifix

Community Member, 54 Posts

26 January 2011 at 11:43pm

Got the some problem. Using SS2.4.4, image_gallery_r536, and swf_upload_r401. Is this a version issue?

Thanx Pipifix

Pipifix

Community Member, 54 Posts

27 January 2011 at 12:02am

Edited: 27/01/2011 12:04am

My Fault.

@GSVNoFixedAbode: Get sure you've installed the swfupload and dataobject_manager modules along with your image_gallery.

Pipifix.

Edit: I don't really know, if you can fully replace the swfupload by uploadify. i guess you can.

GSVNoFixedAbode

27 January 2011 at 7:18am

Yes, uploadify and dataobject_manager both installed and ok, but only after the first failed install of image_gallery. That seems to be the crux of the problem.

GSVNoFixedAbode

29 January 2011 at 12:14pm

Update: I ended up deleting the image_gallery directory, re-downloaded the module, and re-ran a dev/build. All worked this time!