Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Another Newlsetter error

2 Posts   593 Views

bryhoyt

Community Member, 2 Posts

26 January 2011 at 4:51pm

After creating a new draft newsletter, I click "Save" to save it. I get "There has been an error." If I enable dev mode, this translates to the following error. How can I fix it? It hasn't happened previously -- it's just started happening all of the sudden:

-------------------------------------------------------
ERROR:Error 256: Unknown Email ID: 40
At l443 in [...]code/NewsletterAdmin.php
user_error(Unknown Email ID: 40,256)
line 443 of NewsletterAdmin.php

NewsletterAdmin->getNewsletterEditForm(40)
line 230 of NewsletterAdmin.php

NewsletterAdmin->NewsletterEditForm()
line 214 of NewsletterAdmin.php

NewsletterAdmin->EditForm()
line 169 of Controller.php

Controller->run(Array)
line 104 of Director.php

Director::direct(admin/newsletter)
line 158 of main.php

pinkp

Community Member, 168 Posts

22 July 2011 at 10:36pm

Edited: 22/07/2011 10:44pm

I have the same issue. After saving my draft and then returning to edit it I get error loading.

user_error(Unknown Email ID: ,256) line 548 of NewsletterAdmin.php NewsletterAdmin->getNewsletterEditForm() line 143 of NewsletterAdmin.php NewsletterAdmin->shownewsletter(SS_HTTPRequest) line 193 of Controller.php Controller->handleAction(SS_HTTPRequest) line 143 of RequestHandler.php RequestHandler->handleRequest(SS_HTTPRequest) line 147 of Controller.php Controller->handleRequest(SS_HTTPRequest) line 282 of Director.php Director::handleRequest(SS_HTTPRequest,Session) line 125 of Director.php Director::direct(/admin/newsletter/shownewsletter/7) line 127 of main.php

Did you fix this??

EDIT

I solved my issue by reinstalling the module. Deleted newsletter then reuploaded a fresh download and now the error has stopped.