Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Event Calendar start on Sunday

8 Posts   1449 Views

Terry Apodaca

Community Member, 109 Posts

18 February 2011 at 5:17am

Is there a setting or maybe a simple way to get the Event Calendar to start on Sunday instead of Monday?

I've looked in the _config file and even in the lang file but nothing looked like a setting to change the start of the calendar.

Terry Apodaca

23 February 2011 at 6:19am

Is this just real simple and I am overlooking it or is this just not possible right now?

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4096 Posts

23 February 2011 at 6:36am

It actually isn't that easy. It would require a lot of changes. When I built the module I decided to accommodate the other 90% of the world rather than lock them all into a US localization.

Terry Apodaca

23 February 2011 at 6:42am

Hmmmm...ok...I've told the client I can't look into this until the beginning of March. Maybe I can find some time to hack into a test install of the module.

ThyRaven

Community Member, 3 Posts

25 February 2011 at 8:26am

Any luck on this? Trying to figure it out myself and I am having some difficulties. Is the developer willing to help those that want a US version?

Terry Apodaca

25 February 2011 at 8:38am

I haven't had the time to look more into this yet, but I will. UncleCheese is the developer (commented above) and he says it'll be pretty difficult. Oh, and fyi...he's from the US.

When I have some time I will hack into the module and see what I can do. Until then, I would imagine UncleCheese would be open to requests like this for future releases...just ask him.

deangrell

Community Member, 1 Post

15 July 2011 at 9:06am

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I just changed line 29 of event_calendar/javascript/jquery.date.js to

Date.firstDayofWeek = 0;

Did the trick for me!

Saurayuit

Community Member, 5 Posts

12 August 2012 at 3:17am

Dear deangrell,

Thank you. That work fine for me :)