I have the most recent version of SS, 2.4.5 with the event calendar and event management modules installed. I also have all of the dependencies for the modules installed. I am unable to assign a created ticket to an event that i created. I have followed all of the instructions and looked all over the forum and I cannot find a solution. Anyone have any ideas?
Also, with the event resources module, it does not allow me to schedule a resource once the resource has been created. Should I use a version off of the svn for all of the calendar, event management, & event resources modules?
I also get the "Sorry, there was a problem with handling your request." error when I try to access the registered event page through the calendar on the frontend.
Okay, thanks for that info. I wasn't sure if the one you listed was stable or not like the one on the module page, that's why I hadn't installed it yet. I have downloaded and installed the updated the event_calendar module. I am now getting the following error with the site in dev mode.
[User Error] Uncaught Exception: Object->__call(): the method 'getsearchfield' does not exist on 'ManyManyPickerField'
Line 724 in /home/content/48/5436148/html/ballharde/sapphire/core/Object.php
It kinda looks like I might need to update other modules to newer ones if available. Any Ideas?
I've got the same problem aswell, got my eventcalendar, evenmanagement, itemsetfield and multiform all updated to the latest versions I could find on github.
Devmode isnt giving any error messaged but I just get the message
"Server Error: Sorry, there was a problem with handling your request."
I can however link my tickets to the event when I link them in my database with SQL but can't do it trough the cms. I am also not able to view people who registered a ticket (same error) or try to implant the paypal payment option (haven't tried any other then cheque, which is working) because I'm getting the same error.
Is it possible I've got some of my configurations wrong? I'm running SS 2.4.5.
You need to put your site into development mode to get the full error. See http://doc.silverstripe.org/sapphire/en/topics/debugging for instructions on how to do so.
"Server Error: Sorry, there was a problem with handling your request" is the message shown when you aren't in dev mode. If its an ajax request you will probably need to use firebug/web inspector to inspect the request that generates an error response and pull the error message from the response body.
I also have a problem very similar to this. To save you another post I've already put myself into dev mode and I have all the other modules that are required (except the paying module which is optional)....
I've also included a pic of the two related rows in the database to show that they are indeed there, so I don't know why the ajax request cannot pick them up.