Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Event Management Not Able to Add Ticket to Event

Go to End

14 Posts   2766 Views

ajshort

Community Member, 244 Posts

13 May 2011 at 5:37pm

You need to expand the firebug response that generates the 500 error. It you're in dev mode it'll contain the full error message + stack trace in the response body. Could you post that?

Wyman

Community Member, 9 Posts

14 May 2011 at 3:14am

I don't remember there being anything to expand (though my screenshot seems to say differently). However, when I went back to get the error again I got a much more descriptive response, see the new attachment for details. This seems to be a much more fixable problem:
"Fatal error: Call to a member function FormAction() on a non-object in /home/silverstripe/www/sapphire/forms/FormField.php on line 98 "
Note that I used to have my calender object at the top level and I now have it as a subclass, not sure if that's related though.

Attached Files
GRiiDWeb

Community Member, 60 Posts

29 May 2011 at 11:58pm

Hi,
I have email ajshort too about -
"Fatal error: Call to a member function FormAction() on a non-object in /home/silverstripe/www/sapphire/forms/FormField.php on line 98 "
I have the same error which is really frustrating. It would be an ideal module for a couple of sites I'm working on.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Thanks
PG

Katipo

Community Member, 7 Posts

19 October 2011 at 3:04pm

Edited: 19/10/2011 3:04pm

I have added these modules to a clean ss installation but I am having the same problems as others. I have installed all required modules and have the site in dev mode.

For linking tickets to dates etc your usage instructions say "To make a ticket available for a date/time, go to the "Tickets tab and click the "Search" tab. A search dialog will pop up, listing the tickets you defined earlier."

This search tab does not exist. How do I correct this?

ajshort

Community Member, 244 Posts

19 October 2011 at 4:09pm

Hey,

The docs should just say a link - look for a "Search" link on the tickets tab and click it.

Katipo

Community Member, 7 Posts

20 October 2011 at 10:19am

There is no search link of any sort on the tickets tab.

Go to Top