Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Event Management Not Able to Add Ticket to Event

Go to End

14 Posts   4461 Views

ajshort

Community Member, 244 Posts

13 May 2011 at 5:37pm

You need to expand the firebug response that generates the 500 error. It you're in dev mode it'll contain the full error message + stack trace in the response body. Could you post that?

Wyman

Community Member, 9 Posts

14 May 2011 at 3:14am

I don't remember there being anything to expand (though my screenshot seems to say differently). However, when I went back to get the error again I got a much more descriptive response, see the new attachment for details. This seems to be a much more fixable problem:
"Fatal error: Call to a member function FormAction() on a non-object in /home/silverstripe/www/sapphire/forms/FormField.php on line 98 "
Note that I used to have my calender object at the top level and I now have it as a subclass, not sure if that's related though.

Attached Files
GRiiDWeb

Community Member, 60 Posts

29 May 2011 at 11:58pm

Hi,
I have email ajshort too about -
"Fatal error: Call to a member function FormAction() on a non-object in /home/silverstripe/www/sapphire/forms/FormField.php on line 98 "
I have the same error which is really frustrating. It would be an ideal module for a couple of sites I'm working on.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Thanks
PG

Katipo

Community Member, 7 Posts

19 October 2011 at 3:04pm

Edited: 19/10/2011 3:04pm

I have added these modules to a clean ss installation but I am having the same problems as others. I have installed all required modules and have the site in dev mode.

For linking tickets to dates etc your usage instructions say "To make a ticket available for a date/time, go to the "Tickets tab and click the "Search" tab. A search dialog will pop up, listing the tickets you defined earlier."

This search tab does not exist. How do I correct this?

ajshort

Community Member, 244 Posts

19 October 2011 at 4:09pm

Hey,

The docs should just say a link - look for a "Search" link on the tickets tab and click it.

Katipo

Community Member, 7 Posts

20 October 2011 at 10:19am

There is no search link of any sort on the tickets tab.

Go to Top