I've recently installed the 'User forms' module. It works much better than I expected it to, but there are some odd things happening on the website side of the module. I've put one of (almost) all the choices on a page, to try it out, and some work fine and others do not. I've attached a screenshot of the page so that its more obvious what I'm talking about.
The first problem I have is all of the label fields are below the field they correspond to, for example, the 'Country Dropdown Field' is below the select tag dropdown with all the countries in them. I thought this might be due to a missing css (which was someone else's problem in another topic) but I double checked with firebug and it is definitely on the page. The problem seems to be that the css doesn't match up to any elements on the page. If the problem isn't the css it may be that the elements are in the opposite order of what you would expect in the HTML, check the second attachment to see that. I wanted to fix this in the (I assume) .ss file that makes the page, but I cannot seem to find anything in the module that builds the .ss pages.
The second problem I'm having is certain label areas not showing up at all on the page or in the HTML. Note the datefield (it has the text of Nov 5, 2011 in the first picture) doesn't have any label for itself at all, same for the user select dropdown (text: Matthew, Default Admin), what am I missing?
Well I feel a little silly now... I for some reason didn't think that the area #1 (see attachment) was the title box, it wasn't terribly obvious (I figured it out late yesterday when I accidentally typed into it) especially when I saw the 'right title' (area #2).
I'm kinda mad I didn't figure it out sooner...
Thanks for your response!
Please PM me if you get this fix into place!
25 November 2011 at 1:39pm
(Last edited: 25 November 2011 2:10pm),
I've just installed this userForms module. My problems are:
1. fiel lables are displayed below the input box, see attachment
2. field 1 which is a 2 row field keeps giving me error message
3. reset button wouldn't clear the error message
The screen capture is done in Chrome, In IE9 the same error message appears when I hit the send button and the form has never arrived because of that. Similar behaviour to Chrome in firefox.