Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

ImageGallery Album page just spins

Go to End

2 Posts   1078 Views

thenergle

Community Member, 5 Posts

11 August 2011 at 8:27am

Hey all,

I have uploaded the most recent ImageGallery version from GitHub as suggested in one of the other forums. I am running SilverStripe 2.4.5.

The default Album list page works great. And the backend seems to upload and save everything fine. However, if I go to anyone of the gallery pages the spinner graphic simply spins and while I can see that the proper number of links for the images appears, the loader just continues to spin indefinitely.

I haven't been able to find any other information on this issue, I may not have been searching for the correct problem. But any help would be appreciated.

You can view the development site at http://sandbox1.imicpawebdesign.com/photos currently the burgers page is the only one that has any other picture in it.

thenergle

Community Member, 5 Posts

12 August 2011 at 12:07am

Sometimes having a fresh look at it helps. I changed my search words and that brought me to the solution. I was naming the image gallery folder without the underscore. It needed to be "image_gallery".