Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

ImageGallery Album page just spins

2 Posts   479 Views

thenergle

Community Member, 5 Posts

11 August 2011 at 8:27am

Hey all,

I have uploaded the most recent ImageGallery version from GitHub as suggested in one of the other forums. I am running SilverStripe 2.4.5.

The default Album list page works great. And the backend seems to upload and save everything fine. However, if I go to anyone of the gallery pages the spinner graphic simply spins and while I can see that the proper number of links for the images appears, the loader just continues to spin indefinitely.

I haven't been able to find any other information on this issue, I may not have been searching for the correct problem. But any help would be appreciated.

You can view the development site at http://sandbox1.imicpawebdesign.com/photos currently the burgers page is the only one that has any other picture in it.

thenergle

Community Member, 5 Posts

12 August 2011 at 12:07am

Sometimes having a fresh look at it helps. I changed my search words and that brought me to the solution. I was naming the image gallery folder without the underscore. It needed to be "image_gallery".