I was cross browser testing my userform and it doesn't display properly in IE9. In IE9 it doesn't seem to recognize the style sheet. I have another form that doesn't use the radio buttons and it displays just fine. The form with radio buttons displays fine in all other browsers.
I took a look at the code and it looks like none of the radio input tags are closed. I tried to determine where these were generated in the module code. If someone could tell me where to find this code, I think closing this tag may resolve my browser issue.
I wasn't able to determine where the radio button input code was being created but I was able to somewhat resolve the problem.
1. I changed my doctype from strict to transitional for the UserForm template. This was forgiving of the missing close tags on the radio input tags.
2. My entire form was getting throw into a paragraph tag. Via the admin tinymce wouldn't allow me to have no surrounding tags on $UserDefinedFrom ... so I changed the p to a div.