Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

PieceMaker module for silverstripe

Go to End

11 Posts   3845 Views

Chrisazuka

Community Member, 20 Posts

18 September 2011 at 10:24pm

I want to use the Flash 3D slider (PieceMaker 2) on my homepage and i found this module PieceMaker-for-silverstripe by francisco (https://github.com/dospuntocero/PieceMaker-for-silverstripe). i have tried installing it but i get this error below: i will very much appreciate help to get this resolved so that i can use it. I have the mudule dependancy (dataobjectmodule and uploadify) installed already. Here is the error i'm getting:

Warning: Unknown class passed as parameter in C:\wamp\www\mikuya\silverstripe\sapphire\core\Object.php on line 568

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class HomePage_Controller does not exist' in C:\wamp\www\mikuya\silverstripe\sapphire\core\Object.php:385 Stack trace: #0 C:\wamp\www\mikuya\silverstripe\sapphire\core\Object.php(385): ReflectionClass->__construct('HomePage_Contro...') #1 C:\wamp\www\mikuya\silverstripe\sapphire\core\Object.php(543): Object::uninherited_static('HomePage_Contro...', 'extensions') #2 C:\wamp\www\mikuya\silverstripe\PieceMaker\_config.php(6): Object::add_extension('HomePage_Contro...', 'PieceMaker_Cont...') #3 C:\Windows\Temp\silverstripe-cacheC--wamp-www-mikuya-silverstripe\manifest-main(11417): require_once('C:\wamp\www\mik...') #4 C:\wamp\www\mikuya\silverstripe\sapphire\core\ManifestBuilder.php(74): require_once('C:\Windows\Temp...') #5 C:\wamp\www\mikuya\silverstripe\sapphire\core\Core.php(232): ManifestBuilder::include_manifest() #6 C:\wamp\www\mikuya\silverstripe\sapphire\main.php(61): require_once('C:\wamp\www\mik...') #7 {main} thrown in C:\wamp\www\mikuya\silverstripe\sapphire\core\Object.php on line 385

Chrisazuka

18 September 2011 at 11:12pm

Edited: 18/09/2011 11:20pm

I am using SilverStrippe 2.4.5

I have been able t solve the first error above by repointing the call to HomePage_Controller that i think doesn;t exist to the approprite one that exist, it now work but.

The but is when i tried creating a new slide after uploadingthe assets (images and swf file) and tried to import, i get this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function setName() on a non-object in C:\wamp\www\mikuya\silverstripe\PieceMaker\code\DataObjects\PMSlide.php on line 18.

Anyone have idea what this error means and how i can resolve it?

dospuntocero

Community Member, 54 Posts

19 September 2011 at 8:51am

Edited: 19/09/2011 8:52am

Hi Chrisazuka, sorry for the delay. i had a trainee in my office and i assigned this module so he could learn about silverstripe, but instead of learning he completely screwed the module. please do an update to it. i've just made some changes and its working again.

dospuntocero

Community Member, 54 Posts

19 September 2011 at 8:54am

there is still one error... the text you add inside the cms for each slide is not working because in the template I'm inside the file object and $Top doesn't work.. maybe someone can fix that.

Chrisazuka

19 September 2011 at 10:31am

Thanks

I will try it again to install again and test.

Regards

Webdoc

Community Member, 349 Posts

19 September 2011 at 10:36am

Some missing things

U dont have config in there also u can not set the width and height of slider

Webdoc

Community Member, 349 Posts

19 September 2011 at 10:51am

instead of:
new FileAttachmentField('PMItemFile', _t('ShowcaseItem.ShowcaseItemImage',"Please select the image for the slideshow"))
use
new FileIFrameField('PMItemFile', _t('ShowcaseItem.ShowcaseItemImage',"Please select the image for the slideshow"))

because FileAttachmentField class does not exist

Chrisazuka

19 September 2011 at 10:51am

webdoc, nice to have u back. how can you help out. His version has admin interface to upload images images and swf. how can you help out to get it working fine?

Go to Top