Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Upgrading userformsUserForms Database Migration

Go to End

3 Posts   940 Views

matkop

Community Member, 3 Posts

11 October 2011 at 10:37am

I have just upgraded User Forms to the latest stable release v0.2.1 on my site.
I did a database rebuild and I also tried to rebuild the forms by going to this address: /dev/tasks/UserFormsMigrationTask (https://github.com/silverstripe/silverstripe-userforms)
UserForms Database Migration seems to start, but i get an error straight away saying:

Running task 'UserForms Database Migration'...
Proceeding to update 6 Forms
-- Updating lillestrom
!! Could Not Find EditableTextField

I have also tried to have a look at the forms in the backend but they do not show up. It is only a blank screen where all the page values used to be.

Has anyone else had this error? Or is it anyone that could help me out on this issue?

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

11 October 2011 at 6:50pm

What were you upgrading from? The migration script is only for really old 0.1 forms. The latest version everyone should be on is the 'master' version from the github repo (self reminder: RELEASE a new one :D). If you're upgrading from 0.2 to 0.2.1 you won't need to run it. Make sure you also use a ?flush=1.

matkop

Community Member, 3 Posts

12 October 2011 at 3:22pm

Edited: 12/10/2011 3:23pm

Hey not really sure what happened here :) But i must have mixed up the versions and basically downgraded to an older version. It is fixed again now . Thanks for your help Willr.

Just another quick question you mentioned in an older post: http://www.silverstripe.org/all-other-modules/show/14829 That you where "looking" into maybe changing the dropdown field in the module to support a Value and a Title so you can choose a Title and the corresponding email would get the submitted form. Is this something that you are still looking into?

Thanks again

Cheers

Mattis