Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

*SOLVED*Mobile Module Test Page

Go to End

ambient

Community Member, 130 Posts

7 December 2011 at 5:21am

Edited: 08/12/2011 1:38am

*SOLVED*
I managed to get this sorted. Needed to set the main site theme to "default Theme" and set up the sub domain as test.mysite.com in the root of the site. Now with the mobile tab disabled I can still view the site at test.mysite.com :)
*SOLVED*

Hi All :)

I've just uploaded the mobile module to my sites server in my first step to creating a mobile version of the site.

The problem is I'm going to have to do a lot of html/css to get it to work the way i want.
I want to be able to view the mobile site as I make changes but I don't want mobile visitors to see the site until its finished.

I have set up the sub domain as test.mysite.com in the root of the site and it just shows my normal site
Then I set up the sub domain as test.mysite.com in the mobile folder in the site root and it just shows "Index of /" for the folder

Is there a way to have either a draft version of the mobile site or even just not redirect mobile users to the mobile domain but allow me to view it by typing in the url manually?