Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Nivoslider panel

2 Posts   623 Views

faisi

Community Member, 1 Post

19 March 2012 at 10:40am

hi friend! I am new to cms and new to silverstripe,, in search of cms soft wares i found that silverstripe is the one that i am looking and searching for,,, friends i have install silverstripe in my local host,,Xampp.. and i has installed fine and working fine.. i have also installed nivo-slider extension,,, its is showing in page type,,, i have install nivo slider according to the readme file of it,,but when inside the nivoslider main panel is not working that is when i click on panel and click on Add Nivo Slider Panel it shows the error that i have mentioned in my image file,,,below..thanks..please help me and guide me ,,,

Attached Files
BMax

Community Member, 3 Posts

11 April 2012 at 5:19am

I also am experiencing this issue after installing the latest from GITHUB. Any ideas on how to fix this issue? I am a brand new SilverStripe user and any input on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Basically when attempting to add an image within the "Nivo-Slider" page receiving the following error code.

Fatal error: Class 'HTMLDropdownField' not found in webaddress/nivo-slider/code/NivoSliderPanel.php on line 28

This appears to be the suspect line of code:

public function getCMSFields_forPopup(){
    $image=class_exists('ImageUploadField')?'ImageUploadField':'FileIFrameField';
    $tree=class_exists('SimpleTreeDropdownField')?'SimpleTreeDropdownField':'HTMLDropdownField';

Thanks for the help!